Sunday, April 20, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes


"Whoa!, what happened to your stomach?!"

"You're pregnant? Are you married?"

"Why is there a baby in your tummy? You wanna hold it?"

"There's a baby in there?" (As he looks under the table to get a closer look.)

"When can we see it? Tomorrow?"

"Is the baby done yet?"

I wish I had remembered to write them down as I heard comments from my kids at school. I know there are so many more but I wanted to record some of the ones I could remember. It is amazing to me that they only started noticing things were changing a few months ago. When they ask if it is a boy or girl, I always tell them I don't know and ask what they think it is. I've heard that somehow children know. Like they have a sixth sense or something. Well, my studies indicate that all the little girls think it is a girl and the boys think it is a boy. No significant findings here.

34 weeks

7 comments:

ML said...

Are you sure that's JoDee? It doesn't look like her to me...ask Craig to include your face next time!! Love the comments from your school children. That's too cute! I've decided it's a girl. :) or...maybe not...a boy would be an excellent choice too... Love you guys! Mom-O

Leah said...

I think its a boy! Boys are super precious but then again I am a little biased....love the comments from your kids!
Leah Mullins

Greg and Bobbie said...

The headless body! it's probably a fake baby and you just are taking pics of random people's bellies... And i was about to have an uprising due to lack to pics... Boy, girl or alien, Meghan is so excited! I'll see you in 5 days!!!

Minda Ciardi said...

I think it's a boy!

Taylor Made said...

You look super cute and your sis-in-law was right. You are the cute prego chick who looks like she swallowed a basketball, nothing else has grown! We miss visiting with you guys, hope to see you soon!

JS said...

JS said... What happened to your head? Love those precious kids!! I would hope for Branson to have a fun little boy cousin. But a fun little girl cousin would be great for him. Just hope "it" turns around soon!! love from mom

Anonymous said...

love you naked, my hands rubbing your tits while my c--k goes in your arse, one hand moves to your p---y and I rub your clit and put my fingers gently in you " mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes that feels so good getting my p--y and arse f---d at the same time, f--k me harder oh yes deeper , faster, harder, I wish you could f--k my p---y I want you to cum in my arse f==k me hard" I cum and it drips from you, lovely f--k mum love to f--k your p--y when baby is born