Your crawling is getting faster. You can definitely haul across a room. This has expanded your little world far beyond the rug in the living room. If I don't watch you closely, you will be down the hallway and in the bathroom before I can blink!
You are becoming more mobile every day. A new favorite toy is this push/ride combo car that was once Branson's. Each time you push that car across a room, you have better balance than the time before. Walking days are quickly approaching!
You are getting to be a better eater. You are eating all kinds of solid foods now. Still mostly fruits and veggies. Although we have tried some ground up chicken and you aren't a big fan. A new food we tried this month was YoBaby yogurt. You gobbled it up the first time. We have tried banana and vanilla. I think you like the vanilla best.
You now have 5 teeth and will soon have 6. Two on the bottom and three on top. I've experimented with a few new finger foods. You like peeled and diced grapes and anything that we are eating (especially bread or biscuits). You don't seem to like cooked and diced carrots or strawberries. You spit them back out. I am a little cautious about introducing you to too many new textures. You are a gager and just like to swallow without much chewing involved.
You are now putting yourself to sleep for night time and nap time. Some days are harder for you than others, but I am so proud of you. You are kind of funny at nap time. You can tell when it is coming. When I give you your lovie, you throw it on the ground. Why do you fight it so?
Some of your favorite games are peek-a-boo and pat-a-cake. You also like to give high 5, give kisses, dance, clap your hands, and read books. You are so much fun. You love playing with remote controls and cell phones. And you know exactly what they do too. You push the buttons on the TV remote with your thumbs and look at the TV in expectation. So smart.




3 comments:
Love that smile. And. The. Hat! I can't believe that she left it on! What a sweet baby...just like her mom and dad! Love you guys, Mammie
Love the little piggie tails! We have the purple striped outfit too, but it's for 12 months...which come to think of it, may be ready for wearing at the rate our girls are growing!!! Gotta get together again really soon!
she is so adorable, I can't believe shes 10 mnts...going so fast!
Post a Comment