Sweet Audrey,

I am amazed at how beautiful and wonderfully made you are. You fit into our family just perfectly. Our hearts have grown bigger since you have come into our family. You are starting to coo some and you watch things around you.

You are a great baby. So easy going and happy. You are a great eater and a great sleeper. You are eating every 3 hours (or longer if I let you) during the day. You sleep 5 or 6 hour stretches at night. At your 2 week appointment you weighed in at 8 lb 3 oz. An ounce over birth weight. You seem to be growing just fine.

Sometimes you get pretty fussy in the late evening. It seems that nothing can calm you. It breaks my heart because it seems like you are in pain. I wish there was something I could do to help you.

Your big sister absolutely adores you. She asks about you everyday and gives you kisses and 'big hugs' often. You two will have so much fun playing together in the years to come. I can't wait to watch you grow up together. We love you so much, baby girl. I can't imagine our family without you.
Love always,
Momma
2 comments:
She is precious!
beautiful girl. Love you, Mimi
Post a Comment