This post is especially for our sweet dear friends in Tennessee. We love and miss you so. We've been having so much fun this summer! Here are a few pictures of some of our favorite things to do.
Adilyn could live in the water. She LOVES it. And Audrey adores her sister. I love these two girls.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh...I love these two (and their mama)way too much. You made my day...thank you!!!xoxoxoxox p.s. Jordan used to say that all mamas wear black swimsuits! How come you look better in yours than we did?????
4 comments:
Oh...I love these two (and their mama)way too much. You made my day...thank you!!!xoxoxoxox
p.s. Jordan used to say that all mamas wear black swimsuits! How come you look better in yours than we did?????
Ha!!! That is funny! Maybe it's because mine is actually brown. :) Love you guys!
awe they are getting so big! and SO cute! Hope yall are doing well, we will miss you this year!
love to pull down those bikini bottoms she is sexy
Post a Comment