My dad, Craig's dad, Jordan, and Craig put this wall up in a jiffy! Way to go guys!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Construction!!!
Finally!!! I thought we'd never be finished tearing stuff out, but we made it. The construction phase of our little project included: a wall to create an entry way and a third bedroom, a larger shower in the master bathroom, some new kitchen cabinets to replace ones that came out, and moving washer and dryer hook-ups to make a laundry room!

My dad, Craig's dad, Jordan, and Craig put this wall up in a jiffy! Way to go guys!
This is the new and improved shower! If you're having trouble, it's still kind of hard to tell what it is going to look like. I just have to trust that this will one day be a functioning shower. Hmmmmm.....
The new walls in the kitchen are no longer panelling! Yeah!!! Watch your fingers!
Dad whipped out this awesome new bar in no time! He also added a few other touches to the cabinets, like drawers! Cool!
Craig learned a few things about plumbing. What a handy man!
My dad, Craig's dad, Jordan, and Craig put this wall up in a jiffy! Way to go guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Your house is going to be awesome!! So glad I got to see it... and ya'll!
I miss you not being right next door!
wow! could you guys come to my house next???
Post a Comment