It has finally arrived. The day we move out of the duplex. What a bitter-sweet moment for us. Our first home together served us well. We have definately made some precious memories in this place. We cherish every one. The weekly dinners with friends, going next door to Jordan's and talking, sharing our first Christmas together here, watching a movie with Kara and Scott, having a "waxing party," or watching Craig and Kent put a grill together in the living room.

Now, as our life changes and leads us in a new direction, we are excited and anxious about where God is taking us.
Packing up our belongings and memories was not an easy task. So, I recruted a little extra "help" from Kara and Branson. Branson told me he would miss his Uncle Ceg and Aunt JoDee and wanted to come with us. So, we just packed him right up. Gotta protect this precious cargo!

1 comment:
I miss ya'll already!! The duplex just isn't the same without a good friend 5 feet away. :(
BUT, I'm excited for ya'll and I can't wait to come back to visit and have a nice remodeled room to stay in!
Post a Comment