Monday, July 23, 2007
Busy Workin'
Ok, we really have been working. Although sometimes I take a step back and look at how much still has to be done before I get to walk on real foors, and it feels like a long road ahead. We really are having fun with this project. It has been a great experience for both of us. The part we are most excited about right now is the kitchen. I have never wanted to cook something so bad in all my life. I'm tired of eating out of a microwave. It's getting closer. Here are the most recent pictures with wall paint, light fixtures, hardware, and the island.





We miss you all. Hope to see you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
it's so prettttty! i love red kitchens! I had a hard time picking between red and apple green for mine. i chose apple green, but now i'm thinking red....
The kitchen is simply beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person. We miss you two~!!
I LOVE the kitchen!! I can't wait to eat in it and let Craig "do the dishes". :)
It was fun catching up with you last night. I miss ya'll!!!
I found you from Kara. :) Your kitchen is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the cabinets. We're buying a house and if my kitchen looks half as good as yours, I'll be thrilled.
Post a Comment