Sunday, August 19, 2007

A lil' update







Ok, we haven't updated in a while so I thought I'd get on and post a few pictures of the latest stuff!!! (almost latest) JoDee and I moved the couches in and the TV/entertainment certer/tables/chairs. We also got countertops/flooring (which i finished yesterday (saturday)) done, along with several other things that make the house seems a little more like home.


By the way, Dad... love the tool you let me borrow...couldn't have done it without it.

Craigster

7 comments:

ML said...

The house looks amazing! I love the floors and of course, the kitchen is a work of art!! Thanks for up-dating the blog...I miss you two! Love you both, MOM-0

Biddy said...

i'm in love with your kitchen!! the floors look amazing

Jordan said...

SO happy to see pics!! It looks AWESOME!
Miss ya'll!!

Amanda said...

Hey JoDee...I miss you sooo much at work! :o( I hope that you are enjoying your new job and home! Your kitchen is goreous!! You can tell that ya'll have been working so hard. Have you stopped in to see Misty yet??

Sarah Huffman said...

hey guys! i'm glad we all got to hang out! let us know more about the group dinners that y'all were talking about whenever you get it figured out! love yall! sarah and shane

Kara said...

Anybody home?!! Im missing you guys and your blog. I know you have a cute nephew to post pictures of. Something about a banana, maybe? :-)

Jordan said...

It's time for an update!!!