Okay, okay, I'm a terrible blogger. I know labor day was a few weekends ago but I have some great pictures. We went to Abilene for labor day weekend to see my family and Craig's. It was so much fun to just hang out. We went to lake Brownwood with Kent, ML, Kara, Scott, B, Bill, and Rene. The lake was crowded but as always, we had so much fun. Here are some pictures from that trip....

Doesn't she look like a young Minnie Pearl?!


Branson got his first taste of "real food" on the boat. He loved it by the way. I think this boy is going to be an eater!!!


He also loves his PawPaw.

Maybe because PawPaw sneaks B a little grape juice on the hand. Shhh. Don't tell Mom!
When we got back to town our favorite former-neighbor was there! We miss you Jordan.

3 comments:
I'm going to have to hurt somebody... :)
Hey JoDee -- looks like you are doing GREAT as an adult!! It was good to hear from your mom -- Keep in touch -- Meagan has a Blog at etexgurl.blogspot.com-- Chat later --Suzanne Gailey
hey jodee
looks like you hade alot of fun!!!!!
meagan gailey
Post a Comment