Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Soon to be three

A few weeks ago, Craig and I discovered we were soon going to be a family of three. We were shocked (even though it was planned) and so very excited. We had so much fun telling our families.

Our sweet bundle of joy should arrive late May. Which is great timing for the end of school! At the moment, time doesn't seem to go by fast enough. I know that won't always be the case!

My first Dr. appointment is scheduled for November 9th. I'll let you know how it goes. Please keep us in your prayers.

6 comments:

Greg & Bobbie Baggett said...

I know I already told you but...
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Jordan said...

I love new posts.. especially this one!!! :)
So happy for ya'll!

Biddy said...

awwwwwwwwww congratulations!!!! i'm so excited for you guys!

Chrys and Mike said...

Eeeeeeeeeee! I am so excited for you guys! It's the most fun adventure ever. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrys

ML said...

I knew it! I knew it! I knew there just had to be some new NEWS!! I'm so happy I can't quit smiling... Oh, and Dad-o (aka, Pappy) says that you've succumbed to "blog pressure" from your fans for waiting so long to post. Then two in one night - we're so impressed! See you this weekend! Mom-o (aka, oh...never-mind...)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You two are going to make wonderful parents!!