i'm super jealous of your kitchen! ug!
Looks amazing guys! I know bobbie is extremely jealous. She has a thing for kitchens! :^)PS...cute puppy!!
it's beautiful!! i can't wait to say that somehting is finished in our house!! glad to see yall are doing well.
yep....i'm pretty much in love with your kitchen...i'm so green with envy, you could call me the grinch!
where are the stinking updates on here?! :) we're gonna stop looking!
ok guys...dont ever post on your blog...but really now...like, lets see the rest of your house or just something new?
I agree - it's time for some new NEWS!!! Come on, what's going on that is NEW in your lives??? We love and miss you two!! Mom-o
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i'm super jealous of your kitchen! ug!
Looks amazing guys! I know bobbie is extremely jealous. She has a thing for kitchens! :^)
PS...cute puppy!!
it's beautiful!! i can't wait to say that somehting is finished in our house!! glad to see yall are doing well.
yep....i'm pretty much in love with your kitchen...
i'm so green with envy, you could call me the grinch!
where are the stinking updates on here?! :) we're gonna stop looking!
ok guys...dont ever post on your blog...but really now...like, lets see the rest of your house or just something new?
I agree - it's time for some new NEWS!!! Come on, what's going on that is NEW in your lives??? We love and miss you two!! Mom-o
Post a Comment