The first cleansing experience in the new shower!
Friday, November 2, 2007
Master bathroom
Here are some new pictures of the master bathroom. We obviously have not finished, (surprise!) but I hadn't posted the pics yet. We are using it daily and I love it being so convenient. I think my favorite thing is the vanity that Craig adapted from an old piece of furniture that I found at a junk store. Craig would probably tell you his favorite think is the shower. He has worked so hard on it and it works beautifully. Maybe I can finish painting soon!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey - where are the rest of the pictures of the "first shower"? ;) I love the way this room turned out and I miss you guys!! Love,... Mammie???
I havent talked to yall in forever! The bathroom looks gorgeous and the pictures even make it look kinda big. :-) I miss yall!!
Post a Comment