That's how long I slept last night!
Last night was awesome! Adilyn went down at 8:00 without a fuss. I put her in bed almost asleep. She rolled over and was out. We didn't hear a peep from her until 6:00! But she wasn't awake at 6:00, just rolling around trying to wake up. I finally went in a 6:45 and fed her but I think she would have slept longer. Now, if we could only do as well during the day for naps. That will be our next project.
Last night was awesome! Adilyn went down at 8:00 without a fuss. I put her in bed almost asleep. She rolled over and was out. We didn't hear a peep from her until 6:00! But she wasn't awake at 6:00, just rolling around trying to wake up. I finally went in a 6:45 and fed her but I think she would have slept longer. Now, if we could only do as well during the day for naps. That will be our next project.




4 comments:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Wow!!!! That is great!! Maybe she has turned over a "new leaf" so to speak!! She is just so cute. Aren't you guys coming to town this weekend? :)
So glad to hear there's hope!! Hope you guys are doing well!
wooowhooo! Way to go Adilyn! Now come teach Payce how to do that!
Post a Comment