Wednesday, May 20, 2009

just a few thoughts from dad.

This isn't JoDee's birthday post... thats still to come. I just wanted to put something up on her birthday. :)

Adi... it't been a whole year... a fast one. You are everything I wanted and nothing I expected. You have tought JoDee and I so much this first year. Being your dad is pretty cool... it's been alot of fun. I can't promise that I'll be perfect as time goes on... I'll probably mess some things up. but I do promise that I'll love you and your mom forever. I'll always be here for you.

you're daddy's sweet girl and I love you.






5 comments:

ML said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl. I can't believe it has been a full year since you were born. You have certainly been an added blessing to our family. Your parents are "crazy in love" with you and so are your grandparents! Your Meme (Mammie) and Pappy love you lots!

Jordan said...

Sweet!! Happy Birthday, little Adi!

Kara said...

I think that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard! I just got a tear...sniff. Love you Adi!

Luft Family said...

Happy Birthday, Adi! Can't believe she is already one.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dad! You are such a great dad to Adi! We love you! Granna and Pa Pa