Thursday, July 9, 2009
Little Lime
Look at this lime!!! Isn't this the cutest little lime you have ever seen?!
Ok, so this lime is not what is so cute but rather what the lime represents. You see, this is the size of baby #2!!! That's right. I am now 12 weeks pregnant. Just completed the first exhausting and nauseating trimester. We will get to meet this little lime at the end of January. We are so excited and very thankful that things look good so far. And Adi can't wait to be a big sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
yayyyyyyyyyyyy! so, so, so very excited for you. <3 rejoicing with you over this precious blessing!
chrys
just awesome news!!!!!!! so happy 4 u 2~
Congrats! You are too cute! And, Adi will love being a big sister.
You are so funny..and yes, creative! I love it! So ready to be an auntie again. Glad the first trimester is over and you are feeling a little better. Love you and little lime!
Congratulations!! - Misty
Dear Little Lime,
I am thrilled. I am already planning to teach summer school AGAIN next summer. (sigh) Just to come and see you. But you will be worth it. Tell Adi I'll be there in 9 days!!! Our God is so good...
I love you,
Mrs. Julia
Yeah!!!!!!!!Your house is going to be just as fun as ours!!! Congrats!!!
Congrats!! So excited for yall!
awwww congrats!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH So excited for you! WOW WOW WOW......I'll be praying for you and little lime :)
Post a Comment