I love them wearing the onesies, unsnap a couple of crotch snaps, pull the diaper over, lovely close up pics of the pussy, snap closed, 3 mins or so and nobody ever knows, same with the sleepers when they are older and asleep, just unzip, pull the knickers aside you can finger them a little first then get fantastic pussy pics
6 comments:
oh!! how sweet r these pics! what a doll!!
She looks so proud of herself! Too cute!
congratulations! i had no idea you were pregnant! Will it be another surprise this time!? Super excited for yall!!
Miss you, my sweet Adi!!!!!
I love you,
Mrs. Julia
bet mummy's knickers smell sweeeeet
I love them wearing the onesies, unsnap a couple of crotch snaps, pull the diaper over, lovely close up pics of the pussy, snap closed, 3 mins or so and nobody ever knows, same with the sleepers when they are older and asleep, just unzip, pull the knickers aside you can finger them a little first then get fantastic pussy pics
Post a Comment