Wednesday, September 30, 2009

24 weeks

Baby #2 is growing quickly. He/she measures right on track and the heartbeat is generally in the 150's. This baby is moving a lot. I'm feeling lots of firm kicks and punches. More than I remember feeling at this point with Adi, but I've also been feeling this baby move for a lot longer. It seems like there are lots of firm kicks in my pelvis. Which I'm guessing means this kiddo is still breech. Not worrying about that yet, though. We still have a few months to flip. I seem to have more contractions too. Nothing real regular, but enough that I am noticing them. It seems that the kids at school have noticed my growing belly a lot sooner this time. And they make more comments about it. So innocently honest.

1 comment:

Loving Luke said...

Awe fun!!! You look great!! Hope to see you tomorrow! (adi too)! :)