One of the fun Fall activities we did on our Kara and Branson Weekend-o-fun was go to the Corn Maze!!! We had never been before, but have heard that it is something that everyone must do in Lubbock.
This was the maze pattern this year. Talk about impressive. Of course, Craig asked about the whole process of making the maze. Pretty interesting.

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shinning and the wind was blowing a little. But when does the wind NOT blow in West Texas!

We attempted a family picture, but the sun was so bright that Adi couldn't even look at the camera.
Loading up for the tractor ride through the corn maze.




The kids ran around in a mini maze of hay bales. But I think the big 'kids' enjoyed trying to figure out the no right turn maze just as much.

"Yes! We did it!"
Branson loved running from Uncle Craig.

Adi loved trying to keep up with everyone. "How did they get over there?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
THANK YOU!!!I miss my girl so much. The new pics and stories are GREAT!!!
I love you!
Mrs. Julia
This place looks like so much fun! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you! Love, Mimi
Post a Comment