Aunt Kara and Branson came to visit us for the weekend. We had so much fun doing fall stuff with the kids. We took Adi and Branson to the pumpkin patch to take pictures like we did last year. This year presented it's own set of picture-taking challenges, but it was so much fun. They ran all over that patch and had a great time picking out pumpkins to take home.
Not the best background, but they posed themselves!

Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
This makes me miss you guys so much!! I think I am just hormonal! :) It wasn't that long ago, but feels like forever...she is getting so big! We had a great time with you guys...thanks for having us! Love you!
These are the two cutest little punkins I know!! I can't believe they are both getting so big. Such fun little people. Love, love, love this! Mimi
Post a Comment