Wednesday, November 18, 2009

30 Weeks

Well, 30 weeks already. This pregnancy has been very different in some ways. I am much more tired this time. But now that I am on iron supplements, I am starting to get more energy and actually feel like a real person! Ha! I think this baby moves more than Adilyn did. But then there are days that I have to stop and think to myself, how much have we move today? Maybe I'm just busy! Doctor's appointments are going well. I now weigh about what I did when I delivered Adi and I started this pregnancy about 8 pounds lighter. All the talk about how I need to gain more weight and get more rest has stopped. I guess gaining 15 pound in a month and discovering that I'm anemic changed things a bit. At the last appointment, Dr. F thought that the baby had turned to head down position. We shall see I suppose. Not that I don't think she is a very competent doctor but she thought Adi was head down too at this point. So the plan so far is to attempt a VBAC. I don't have my heart set on a VBAC, but would love for my body to work the way God intended it to. I just want a healthy baby, so ultimately, I'll do whatever it takes to get that. Just for comparison's sake, here is the 30 week picture with Adilyn.

2 comments:

The Bozemans said...

Almost there----you look great!!! Maybe it is a big-ol-boy:)

Kara said...

You look so cute! Have you seen the awful belly pic on my blog? I look huge! (I guess I am!! hehe!) Can't wait to see yall...I have you a bday present and Im excited. :)