PS - Click here if you want to compare the belly.
Monday, March 24, 2008
30 Weeks
Or at least the tail end of 30 weeks....
Baby is growing faster and faster. I can't believe there are only 9 weeks left! It has gone so fast and yet it is still so far away. I'm feeling great still. I'm beginning to get tired quickly and too much walking or standing makes my back begin to hurt. My favorite part is still feeling the baby move. I can tell the baby is getting bigger by where I can feel it move. I'll feel a kick way low and then I get kicked in the ribs just seconds later. Just stretching out, Mom. The last time I went to the doctor, she said the baby's head was down. I can tell because I feel it get the hiccups deep in my pelvis. Last week I started getting a few contractions. I wasn't worried about them really because I heard that is normal. Besides, they are not regular and aren't painful either. Just getting ready for the 'real' ones, I suppose. I better increase the H2O intake and stop moving furniture around!
PS - Click here if you want to compare the belly.
PS - Click here if you want to compare the belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
your belly is SOOOOOO cute! it's just a little basketball!
i'm so excited for you guys. you have SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO! what a blessing.
chrys
I think it's time for another belly picture...right? :-)
love to play with those tits while I fill that arse with man juice , reach around and play with your p---y and clit
Post a Comment