Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sea World Trip

Craig had some work stuff to do in San Antonio, so the girls and I tagged along. We also got to spend two days at Sea World and dropped in to see my Grandpa in Llano on the way home. It was a great end of the summer trip for us! Waiting for the ski show to begin.


The new flamingo pond. I love how close you are able to get to the animals.

Ready to go!
Feeding the dolphins.



Shark tank.

Pretty girl waiting to swim.
We spent most of one day at the water park within Sea World because it was blazing hot!!!


Adi was out of it before we even got out of the water park area.
Audrey was not far behind her.
But we pushed them to do one more show. Adi woke up and saw the dolphins swimming around before the show started. She was so excited, so we went down for a closer look.
They are such playful animals.


Our only pictures of 'Shamu'

The girls and I left Craig in Austin and headed to Llano to visit Grandpa and Maxine. They had not met Audrey yet.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Sea World. I do have some memories of another trip there!!! I cannot believe how big my girls are. Adi looks OLD! TJ looks great. So cute with the girls. I miss you all!!!!

ML said...

Fun times at Sea World! The girls are adorable and it looks like you guys had a blast...I want to go next time and swim with the Little Missy! Love you all, Mimi