When I came back from the restroom tonight (literally 60 seconds), my youngest child looked up at me with this dripping wet face...

I mean, it is VERY hot here, but I know she did not sweat this much!!! Why are you all wet, Audrey?

If she could talk, I think she would have said that she did not do this alone.

This is when Adi picks up the water bottle I use to tame her hair down in the morning and a comb and says, "Watch, Mom. I skirt
Audwey."

Poor Audrey. She was just taking it. In the face, the mouth, the head. Never uttered a complaint.

Apparently, Audrey's comb-over needed a little more combing-over.

Notice too how wet Adi's hair was. Do you think they were 'skirting' each other?
3 comments:
THE FUNNIEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!! I'm sure this is just the beginning of a LOT of "beauty shop" playing for these girls! Fun times ahead... Love you all, Mimi
They're so adorable. That first pic is my fav!
Chrys
Post a Comment