Monday, March 24, 2008
Project: Baby's Room
Kara and Branson came up a few days during Spring Break to play and help me with the baby's room. We had so much fun and Kara helped motivate me to clean out the junk in the room. Thanks guys! We got so much done and I loved seeing you two. Here is the progress so far. Most of the extra stuff that doesn't belong in a nursery is now gone and the furniture is in place. At least for now.
We bought the recliner in Abilene last week while we were in town. We love our friend Tom! It is a dark red color but it is pretty hard to tell in this picture. The crib is full of stuff from my first shower. The speech therapists from work hosted it for me and another SLP right before Spring Break. Thanks ladies! It was awesome. I'll try to get pictures of that soon. I didn't take any. Oops! Maybe my friend Laura will share!
Beautiful changer/dresser with changing pad and cover from my SLP friend Laura. Thanks!
And last but not least, I branched out into the art world. I painted on canvas for the first time. It was fun! These are the animals that I drew from a bedding set I saw online (with some changes). I can't wait to post the bedding Mom is making! It is going to be so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
So cute!! I love the artwork and I can't wait to see the finished product!
The room is so cute! Right when I first saw the pictures I thought they were store bought! You are quite the artist!
The room is precious!! And your artwork is amazing. I can't even make stick people! Getting closer... :)
Wow! You did a great job with the animals and I love how the nursery is coming along. I'm SO excited and can't wait until there is a "little one" around to enjoy! We are praying daily for all three of you! Love, Mammy and Pappy (?)
i'm impressed! also? that's the cutest lil changing pad i've ever seen!
Oh so cute! The room looks great and ready for a sweet baby!
awesome paintings...i think i now have someone who could actually challenge me with my stuff! - you're better than i am :) you rock!!! (and it makes me so proud!)
I think the elephant his my favorite....Soooo cute! Love you and miss you!
I LOVE the animal art. You may be commissioned again someday. :) Great job!
Post a Comment