Monday, March 10, 2008

Pooch Progress

Ok, gotta get this picture up while I'm still 28 weeks! Things are going good. I feel great still. Although I'm beginning to get a little uncomfortable, especially at night. I passed my glucose screening test at my last Dr. appointment. The scale said that I had actually lost 2 pounds, but look at that tummy! What does that scale know? The baby seems to be doing ok and growing fine so no concerns. I've probably made up for that weight loss since then though. I've recently discovered a "craving" (or a "weakness")...Dr. Pepper floats! Wow!! I believe I've had one every night for the past week!

I've been getting mixed reactions about my size. Most people are shocked to learn that I am as far along as I am. "You're due in May?! Wow, you're tiny!" Thanks, I feel "tiny" too! Ha! Or, "Really? When I was 6 months pregnant..." I love it when someone begins with that last statement because it usually comes from a lady who is about 6 to 8 inches SHORTER than me! But recently I've heard a couple of "Wow, all the sudden you look pregnant!" or "You're really starting to show!"

I believe my favorite part of being pregnant has definitely been feeling the baby move and kick. It is just the most awesome feeling. I'm so amazed that there is actually a person growing and moving in there. Sometimes I don't think it will become a true reality for me until I can actually see and touch this precious little bundle I've been carrying.

2 comments:

ML said...

Wow! I do believe you are getting rounder...and look so VERY CUTE!!! I can't wait to see guys this weekend. I miss you all! :)

Anonymous said...

if you're not the most precious thing i've seen... :) so glad you're doing well. can't wait to see pictures of the little guy... or girl... when he... or she... gets here. :)