Saturday, July 26, 2008
First Night Out
Last night was our first night out away from Adilyn since she was born. Craig's parents came up for a visit so we took the free babysitting opportinity. We all went to eat dinner at Pei Wei's. Then, Mammie and Pappy took Adi back home and Craig and I went to see Mamma Mia! They say she did great. They went for a walk, had some bottles, and sat on the porch. It sounds like they had fun. She was conked out when we returned home. The movie was awesome. I loved it! Craig said it was alright but I think he liked Batman a lot better. I started missing my baby about halfway through the movie but I knew she was in good hands. Thanks Mammie and Pappy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
We LOVED babysitting Adilyn! I only wish we lived closer so we could make it a regular happening. *Kent has one correction to your entry...you said you missed Adi half-way through the movie...what about the call less than TWO minutes after we had her by ourselves??? I said "hello" and you said "how's she doing?". Too funny! She is one lucky and loved baby! We miss you guys already! :)
Post a Comment