We've been wanting a video camera for a while now. We'd talk about how badly we needed one to record Adi's milestones but just hadn't bit the bullet. Well, after NO research on the subject, we went to the electronics store yesterday and picked one out. Yup, we just walked in, said, "We're not really sure what we want," got some information, and walked out with a video camera! I kept saying, "We're just going to buy one, just like that?" To which Craig would reply, "How long have you been talking about wanting one? Why not?!" (A classic Nerd vs. Free Spirit according to Dave Ramsey) I think we did pretty good with our purchase. The camera is super easy to use. This is my first attempt to download to the computer and upload to the blog, so I'll give a verdict on that when I'm finished. So far, I'm happy. If the video loads, this is what Adi has been doing recently. She was pretty tired when we shot this last night. I'll have to get some more of her when she is happy and smiling a lot. I'm just so amazed at how much and how quickly she is changing. Have to record everything!
PS - It has taken me several attempts to figure out how best to post this video. The first one was WAY too long. Maybe I've got it figured out a little better now. Stay tuned, more videos will be coming!




1 comment:
HOW ADORABLE!!!! And her speech is quite good! Thanks for sharing that with us! We all love it! Adi, you should be in the movies! Love from you Granna Honey
Post a Comment