Our friends from TN came to visit us, I mean, came to visit Adi! We were soooo excited since we don't get to see them very often. Adi had never met Mrs. Julia and Jessica but they quickly became friends. Here are the few sad pictures I took of our time together. Gotta get better about this picture thing. I know you have tons Jessica. Please share!
Had to hit the highlights! Perini Ranch is a fav!


Jessica and Adi wanted their picture taken in the bathtub. It is a tradition. But it seems the bathtub had not been cleaned in a while. This is as close as they got.

Jess-Jess and Adi drinking tea from her new pink tea set. She loves it!

What a cute outfit. Adi Jane Marie, you are a spoiled little girl who is so dearly loved!

We are so glad we got to see you girls!!! We love you so so much! Lots of love comin' your way from Texas!
2 comments:
I know someone else who loves that pink tea set, but I wont metions names in case he embarrasses easily. :) Glad yall had fun!
Ok, as I sit here with tears streaming down my face, I'm so happy we came. It was truly the best of times. We love you so....blessings.....
Mrs. Julia
Post a Comment