Monday, August 24, 2009
18 weeks
Here we are. Already at 18 weeks and then some. In most ways this pregnancy has gone super fast. I can't believe I am almost at the 'half-way' mark. I feel great for the most part. I'm more 'sick' than I remember being with Adi. Though 'sick' is not really a good explanation for it. Trying to remember that I'm pregnant and need to eat more and drink more fluid is difficult this time. I suppose I'm just busier! I felt movement several weeks ago. A lot sooner this time. I love that part of pregnancy. It is so much fun to feel and confirm the growing life inside. Dr. appointments have all been routine and good. The heartbeat is always strong and so far in the 150s. Dr. says to gain more weight. Working on it, we'll see. We have a sonogram scheduled for September 2nd. I'm so excited to catch a glimpse at this little one. Of course we will opt out of finding out this baby's gender again. It is just so much fun for us to be surprised!! Here is a belly picture. Finally starting to show some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Yea, JoDee...I do believe I can see the little bump now. You are looking pretty cute, of course! Tell the family I send hugs and kisses. Mimi
You are too cute! I can't believe you are nearly half way and that you are patient enough to wait to find out boy or girl a second time. That is exciting!
So excited for you!!!!! You look great girl---halfway there!!!
You call that "showing." No way girl! :) You are too cute with that little bitty belly. Can't wait to see the sono. Love it! And...give Adi a kiss for me. :)
such a darling belly!
so thrilled for you!
and love that you're going to be surprised again! <3
hugs to all...we are so excited!
I love you,
Mrs. Julia
Post a Comment