Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Days

Branson and Aunt Kara came to visit us this weekend. We loaded up the kids and headed to the pumpkin patch to try to get some cute Fall pictures of Adi and Branson. One mission, to get a cute picture of the two cousins together in the pumpkins. A task that was easier said than done when one child is very mobile and curious and the other is having difficulty sitting.



Branson, do you want to lie down in the pumkins like Adi?
No way, I'd have to be still too long. :)
Sweet boy. He did not want to look at the camera though.
Way more interested in climbing hay.
It's scarecrow Branson! Peek-a-boo!


Awe, so sweet holding Adi like a big protective cousin.
Everyone look at the camera. Oh, nevermind...
What is this thing on your head, Adi?
"All done." Translation: "Get this baby off of me."
Getting Branson kisses.
More attempts at a cousin picture...
Branson was so cute. He wanted his arm around Adi.

Looking at the camera (or same general direction): check
Smiling: Hmmm, not so much. Come on guys. At least pretend to be excited.


We had so much fun at the pumpkin patch, even if our group pictures aren't the greatest.

4 comments:

Biddy said...

i love in the second to last picture they have the EXACT same expression hahaha

i've been reading you in reader so i haven't seen the blog layout. love it!

Kara said...

Awww man! You beat me! :) I have been back blogging, so I will get to these tomorrow, but I love them! We will have to try for cousin pictures again, but for now, these are great. It shows their personalities perfectly. One relaxed and happy, the other on the move constantly! :) We had a great time..thanks for having us. You forgot to mention your new name...Love you Dodu! L(

Kara said...

Ok, the "L(" was suppose to be ":)" I need to go to bed!

ML said...

These are hilarious! I just love the way the pictures turned out! Absolutely precious little ones! I just got back in town, went by Branson's house and got TWO hugs from him :) now I NEED TO HOLD ADI!! Love you guys, Mammie