
... and a few days. But who's counting ?! We're feeling good still. The baby is pretty active, especially late at night, like 9-midnight, while I'm trying to go to sleep! I think this kiddo is stronger than Adilyn. Sometimes it packs a pretty powerful punch. I went to the doctor on Thursday. I haven't made any progress yet but I guess that is pretty normal. Since we are trying for a VBAC, I will probably only go to 40 weeks without inducing. I was measuring 37 so maybe the baby has dropped some? I hope so. I'm getting anxious. I'm very excited to meet this little one and find out if Adi will have a little brother or a little sister. We talk about the baby in Mommy's tummy a lot. I'm not sure how much she understands. When we ask her, the baby is always a sister. She is playing with her baby doll a lot these days. Sometimes I find her with her shirt up and the baby on her tummy! So funny. I think she is trying to imitate what I look like. She just knows Mommy has a baby in her tummy. She also gives the baby kisses and the other day, she was singing to the baby. I think she is going to be a great big sister. After the shock wears off of course!
I loved having everyone guess last time about the baby's stats and gender. So, I would love to have everyone participate again. Leave a comment with your guess. Gender, birth date and time, weight and length. The winner gets...bragging rights!
5 comments:
I'm going to go with:
boy!! Jan. 20th, 10:24am, 22 inches long, 8 pounds, 4 oz.
So excited for ya'll! I can't wait to hear the news!!
Ok.....here I go....
Girl
Jan. 22
8:34 p.m.
21 1/2 inches
7 pounds 14 ounces.............
LOVE YOU!!!!!
Mrs. Julia
Boy
Jan 20th
3:46 pm
7lbs 5 Oz
21 inches
Good Luck!!!
BOY!!!
Jan 21 (I think this baby will value timeliness...hehe!)
5:20pm (wishful thinking)
7lb 7 oz (to be like Cousin Branson)
and who cares how long, cuz no one remembers that anyway. (Or maybe I am just a bad mom and need to pull out B's baby book. :))
Im also gonna go with SUCCESSFUL VBAC!
Love you!!
I say BOY because, well...that's all I know.
7 lbs, 9 oz
21 inches
January 21
8:52 pm
I'm SUPER EXCITED for you! Praying!
Chrys
Post a Comment