Friday, January 8, 2010

Cleaning and Baking

Adi has been busy today. After crying the whole time I vacuumed the bedrooms, she decided the vacuum cleaner was not going to eat her and was actually a fun toy. I suppose this means that Mommy does not get the vacuum out often enough if we don't really know what to think of it! Love the tongue!
Such focus and concentration!





After nap, we decided we needed cookies. So, based on our short attention span, we went with the easy break apart kind!
"What do you mean we have to cook them? They taste alright to me, Mom!"
"Ok, that's enough dough. You can cook this half eaten one too."

"Cookiiiiieeees!"

2 comments:

ML said...

Adilyn has a ponytail??? I can't believe how big she looks. Pappy has gone on and on about what a "delight" she was while he was in Lubbock. I can't wait to see her next week!

Kara said...

LOVE the ponytail!! So cute!