Friday, January 15, 2010
Baby Progress
...or lack there of. I had my 39 week doctor's appointment yesterday. I was a little disappointed. My body has not made any progress at all to prepare to have this baby. Since I had a c-section with Adilyn, she will not let me go past 40 weeks. So, next Thursday is my 40 week check-up. If I have made any progress at all, we will go ahead and induce labor for a VBAC. If there is still no change, we will schedule another c-section. I was really getting excited about attempting a VBAC. I think the recovery, especially with a 20 month old to care for also, would be so much easier. Either way, we will still end up with a new baby! I can't wait to meet you little one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Been thinking about yall and praying for yall. Maybe you'll be like me and after making no progress and the doctor was confident Kace would be late like we wanted, I went into labor at 39 weeks and 1 day, promptly after seeing the doctor. 14 hours later, we were blessed with the center of our lives. Can't wait to meet the newest addition to your family!
Post a Comment