Monday, August 1, 2011

Sweet Peek

This afternoon we had a wonderful opportunity to get a "non-medical" peek at sweet Cade. It was an amazing experience that we will never forget. Many of our family members were able to attend and celebrate Cade's life with us. We are very grateful for this happy time we got to spend with Cade and for the ability to share this experience with our families. Thank you for all who made this sweet moment possible.




9 comments:

Kara said...

He is precious! Thanks for letting us be a part of this time with you and Cade. I was thrilled to meet my nephew!

The Bozemans said...

He is beautiful!!!!

Biddy said...

He looks like the girls! So glad your family got to see that precious boy <3

Erin said...

JoDee and Craig, Your strong faith is inspiring. Cade is a precious little man! I am praying for you!

Erin (Kara's friend)

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I fall more in love and more in love every time I see his sweet face. Thanks for these pictures... Love you all, Mimi

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing with us. What a special, special time that we will never forget. You are just the best! We love all of you...
Mrs. Julia
Jessica
Brandon
and Mr. Bar

Taylor Made said...

Precious!

Taylor Made said...

Precious!

Jessica Warren said...

He's everything God made him to be!