Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Love You Lord


I Love You Lord, a sweet tribute from Southern Hills Church on Vimeo.

This is the video of the song Craig sang with the help of these wonderful men at Cade's service.  It was a beautiful way to honor God in such a hard time in our lives.  I am so proud of my amazing husband!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how lovely to hear one of my favorites tonight. I give glory to God for His goodness is everlasting. Thank you so much for sharing this, JoDee. I think of you and check your blog and I will keep praying.
J.Ward

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are such good people! That video is wonderful and will be something you want to watch for years to come. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Very powerful! Continuing to pray for you guys!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You never told me about that voice....
Love you...
Mrs. Julia

Michelle said...

beautiful! so proud of craig, especially!

Erin said...

JoDee, that was so moving. I am in tears over here! What a precious moment for Craig to praise the Lord at such a sad time. It was just beautiful.

Kim said...

I love this. And you know that. I literally have listened to it over. And over. And over. And cried. And cried. And cried. Absolutely beautiful. Sure love you and thankful for you...beyond what I could ever put into words.