"They will neither hunger nor thirst. The searing sun will not reach them anymore. For the Lord in his mercy will lead them; he will lead them beside cool waters." Isaiah 49:10
Look at those faces! Are they not beautiful?! I hope that these babies and many more will be given life because of this well. Because of something as simple as clean water, these sweet faces will see another day. But it is so much more than that!
As these children grow and thrive, they are given a chance to become something, someone. They are able to grow and learn and hopefully make a difference for someone else. They could build, invent, or create. They could love, teach, and serve. What will they become? Who will they touch?
But most importantly, these people will live another day to learn about the love of Jesus. They now have an opportunity to hopefully learn about who this man was that loves them so much that he died for them.
Not only does this well provide hope for people thousands of miles away, it provides hope for me as well. Seeing my sweet baby's name and birthdate on that well brought a tear to my eyes and a smile to my face at the same time. This well means Cade made a difference. He mattered. He did something in this world. God used Cade's life to make a powerful impact to so many people we don't even know. I pray God be glorified in this.
"For everything comes from him and exists by his power and is intended for his glory. All glory to him forever! Amen." Romans 11:36




5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!
Mrs. Julia
Amazing! :)
Oh, JoDee...I love it. Still so amazed at how Cade's sweet little life is having HUGE impacts all over this part of the country, and now the WORLD. I am so glad that Cade has a well. Those pictures are so sweet, and yet I am sure it can't even begin to capture the importance and significance of what this means to the people of the village in Uganda. Oh sweet Cade has already had a bigger impact that so many ever will. Love you friend.
Love the pictures of the beautiful little faces enjoying the water from Cade's well. You and Craig continue to teach me so much about walking through this valley of life. Howard and I are praying daily for your strength, comfort and peace. We love you!
This is only ONE thing that Cade's life will impact. There will be countless amazing and wonderful things that Cade does for the glory of God. I get goosebumps with each and every well, and I LOVE to see the precious faces of the lives changed.
Post a Comment