Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Coming along...24 weeks

Here is the most recent picture of the oven. The little bun is cooking away. This is 24 weeks. It is moving more than ever. I believe the favorite place to kick is my bladder though. I've been taking a prenatal swim fitness class for a few weeks now. It is a lot of fun and it feels so good to get in the water. I was a little anxious to put a swimsuit on...in the winter...pregnant. But everyone in the class is in the same boat. All looked good at my last appointment. We are scheduled for another sonogram next week to see structures that they couldn't last time. I love getting little sneak peaks of the baby but still not peaking between the legs!

5 comments:

ML said...

Oh, my goodness - you look so cute!! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! BTW - Miss America, from Rotan said to tell you "congratulations" and "hi".

Kaely said...

You are starting to really show - you look so cute!! Glad to see that everything is going well and you are feeling good. We love y'all.

PrEsToNs said...

awww...you look great! I am so trying that aqua class on my next one! GREAT IDEA!

Greg and Bobbie said...

i'm glad you're exercising... i was the worst patient ever! :) looking cute missy! PS: sleep now!

Anonymous said...

cgncgncgncgn