Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sad Day (x2)

Craig's sad day was Sunday... This is the day he had to say 'goodbye' to his beautiful Mustang. Yes, he bought it to sell but had become a little attached. It was a beautiful and fun little old car and he spent some time and energy improving it. So, a little of his heart was in this old car. The Mustang sold on ebay and the proud new owner came to pick it up on Sunday night.
Awe...poor Craigery.

JoDee's sad day... It happened this morning as I was on my way to school. I was only a block away from the school when I saw two children riding their bikes to school. They were both stopped on the side of the street and the little boy was crying. So, naturally, I pulled over to find out what had happened. I got out of my car and went around to the passenger side to talk to the kids. As I'm parked on the side of the street, a high school-aged girl who lives across the street gets in her car and puts it in reverse without looking behind her. Yeah, see where I'm going now? All I could do was watch and attempt to get her attention as she backed directly into the side of my car. Sad day. Fortunately, no one was hurt. No one was even in my car and the two kids who had stopped in the road were safely on the other side of my car and not in danger of being hit.

5 comments:

Biddy said...

awww poor craigery and jodeeeee!

thank goodness you weren't in the car!

The Bookers said...

Those are some sad days! I send my condolences to you and your cars. I'm glad you weren't in the car. It was really fun hanging out with you guys at the wedding! -Kaylin

Jordan said...

So sorry! What a bummer!! :(

ML said...

Hey, Craig goes thru wheels faster than he goes thru socks but your car??? Seriously....that looks like it hurt! Can't wait to see you guys! (and the little tummy...)

Taylor Made said...

Ouch! So sorry about the bruised car. Glad you were not in it! Hopefully see you Thursday...