Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Graduation

Yea!!! My little brother graduated from Texas Tech!! Way to go Jordan. Jordan graduated with a bachelors in mechanical engineering. And he graduated with honors! I never knew he was so smart. Great job little bro. Welcome to the working world. Gotta support that new wife you got! Here are some pictures from the ceremony. I need to get the ones my dad took. We left the 2+ hour graduation after Jordan walked across the stage to go take a quick nap before the graduation party. So I didn't get any of the after pictures.
Kourtney with Adi. She looks a little bit in shock. So much going on, and a bit loud too.
Kamie with Adi.
My Aunt Margaret with Adi. Uncle Joe and Grandpa in the background.
Of course we got a picture of the man of the hour! He's down there...somewhere.
Oh, here he is. He just got his diploma. He's got a red cord around his neck.
Adi got to meet her only living Great Grandfather for the first time.

She talked and laughed at him. What a funny guy!



No comments: