Friday, August 22, 2008

Back dating

Ok, It's been so long since I've posted and I have so much to post. I want to get all my 'old' stuff up before I start putting up the 'new' stuff. But the perfectionist in me wants it to be in the right order and dated correctly. I know, I'm sorry. So, I'm in the process of getting it all up. I'm working on her birthday post and plan to have it up by the end of the weekend. Keep checking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's me...ole annonymous Mrs. Julia! LOVE THE NEW PICS--especially the ones with T.J. I know you are busy but these mean so much to me. miss y'all!!!!
XXOOOOOOOOXX

Kara said...

Love the updates! So funny because I am in the middle of trying to "backblog" all of our summer stuff too. I just couldnt seem to get my act together either. Love the faces of Adi....too cute!