Monday, October 27, 2008

What's in a name?

Branson is growing so fast. We had so much fun with him this weekend. He is talking up a storm! He has been saying Craig's name for a while now but mine seems to be a bit more difficult. I hope Kara got a cute video of him saying everyone's name. Here is how it goes: Adi is pretty much "Adi" although I'm afraid he is going to think her name is "Adi's" because we kept saying, "that's Adi's toy," "no, that's Adi's, put it back." Uncle Craig is "Unca" and Aunt JoDee is "Dodu." It just sounds so cute coming from him. Oh, I almost forgot. He says his own name too. Branson is "Peta." Ha! He sounds like a little british boy. Hi Peta. Were are Wendy and Tinkerbell? :)

And here are some cute pictures of him and Adi. He is so sweet to her.



Unca making Peta fly high!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Love it! Love him! Love yall! I am so glad that they are close in age and I can't wait to watch them grow up playing together. So much fun!