This was one of the days I have been dreading. The choosing of the date. For many reasons I've not wanted to face this. I don't like that it is our decision and not God's. What would He have us do? I understand there are so many factors to weigh. Our situation is not like most. I just thought we'd have more time. More time to feel his kicks and hiccups. More time to know he is happy and alive. More time to just hold on.
We've done, and are doing, so many things to prepare for our third child. Things I never imagined I would have to do. Things no parent should ever have to do. Please continue to pray that we are able to make the decisions that are best for Cade and our family, but most of all, bring glory to God.
The support we have around us is as close to God in flesh as you can get. We have seen God's hand in so many areas of this terrible situation. I wish I could put into words all the things that have been done for us. Cards, hugs, tears, prayers, words, love, pictures, songs, banners, teddy bears, phone calls, time. The list is endless. We know it is God who gives us strength to make it through this time, day by day, hour by hour, second by second. But the support from our family, friends, and doctors is a blessing beyond words. Thank you is not enough.




5 comments:
While your words break my heart, your spirit fills me with so much pride in the beautiful, godly woman you have become...I love you, my JoDee Rufus!!!
Mrs. Julia
Still praying!!!!
You are such a blessing to me, and obviously so many others as well. And your unwavering faith is so uncommon, yet so refreshing; you are a truly amazing, JoDee. It's kind of neat how we have grown to love your sweet family so much in such a short amount of time. Thanks for loving us through everything, as well. Hugs from down the street. See you soon.
Not a day goes by that I don't think about you all and say a prayer. Let me know if you need anything. The girls are welcome here anytime. -Misty
Our family lifts your family up everyday in prayer! Continue to stay strong and faithful! God will surround you, protect you and give you the strength and peace you need to make the difficult decisions! My heart is aching and breaking for all of you! I hope you find some comfort in knowing that Cade's story is bringing great glory to God! Love, hugs and blessings!
Post a Comment