Cade came this morning at 7:42 and went to be with Jesus at 8:40.
Cade Alan Rideout
3lbs 7oz.
13" long.
As I look back on the day, there were many blessings and miracles. The 2 big ones: We were expecting about 15-30 minutes with him and thought that my mom and JoDee's mom would be the only family to see him living. (because they were in the O.R. with us). What actually happened is that he survived for an hour and our whole family got to see him alive! Thank you God... an answer to prayer. #2: Although we can't really explain it, we felt God's comfort and peace today. There were difficult things to have to process today but we have felt God's gentle presence in our hearts. We have also been overwhelmed by the many people that have prayed for us and have been impacted by our little guy.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for praying for us, loving us and loving Cade.
I'll update some more tomorrow as we learn more about how long we will be here and what arrangements we have made for Friday.
-Craig
Here's our precious little boy!





27 comments:
Continuing to pray for all of you. Please let us know if there is anything you need even a listening understanding ear.
Beautiful baby boy. I love you all....
Mrs. Julia
He is beautiful and perfect!
Once again, he looks like a little doll and his profile is amazing! God's presence was seen and felt all day. You and JoDee have been God's servants throughout this long journey. Love you both more than you know. Mom-o
He is precious! Will continue to pray that you feel GOD'S peace and presence in the days and months ahead!
So sorry to hear but rejoicing that he will never suffer. We are praying that comfort and strength will get you through. All our love to you!
As I told you today, you have SUCH an amazing and beautiful family, and the love you share with each other, and for our Great God was so obvious. Every conversation was a blessing to me, and Sarah and I were honored to be able to be near you all. Your precious Cade is so beautiful and perfect. He was fearfully and wonderfully made!
We are lifting you up constantly and are walking alongside you in every part of this valley. I love hearing you say that God's comfort was near today. It's amazing, isn't it, that He can make the greatest pain bearable with His sweet presence? Praying He continues to cover you in a powerful, physical way!
Love you guys!!
bless you all for your faithfulness to the father in such a times as this. i have been in constant prayer and thought all day for you guys. father god, rain down your blessings on this precious family! may HE continue to be your everything.
You were such precious parents to Cade today. The way you were surrounded by family you love and who so deeply love you was watching grace in action. So many ached with your pain and rejoiced with your precious moments of tender joy. If we could absorb your pain or lessen your hurt we would, but since we can't we promise to walk with you and beside so you know you are not alone.
He is absolutely precious! The Reedys are continuing to pray for peace and comfort for the days ahead!
He is simply beautiful. What a little blessing. I so admire the faith and strength that you guys are holding onto right now. Prayers for your precious family!
So thankful for the time you had with precious Cade today. Praying that God will continue to surround you with His peace and comfort in the days, weeks, and years to come. Thank you for allowing so many of us to share in your lives.
Rene
He is absolutely beautiful! We will continue to pray for you guys, can't tell you how inspiring your faith is.
What a sweet, precious baby!! We are continuing to pray for peace and comfort for your family!
Praying for you all during this time. That is a precious picture!
What a wonderfully precious son who GOD planned such
bigs things and truth to express in such a short while. I have no doubt that either on this side of Glory or not Cade's purpose will be revealed and it will and be a powerful purpose .
Praying love your way, J.Ward
.
Isaiah 41:10 Don't be afraid for I am with you. Don't be discouraged for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
Jodee-My prayers are with you and your family!
Precious boy! Your faithfulness is so inspiring. Your ability and choice to find joy in such hard times is amazing. We pray strength, peace and comfort in the days ahead.
JoDee and Craig,
Cade is so perfect and handsome. He was created for such a huge purpose.
For Chelsea and I, it was a tremendous blessing to meet you in person yesterday. Your family inspires me and the time was such a gift. Your physical and emotional healing are both being covered in prayers.
He will turn ashes for beauty. You have that promise and He will deliver.
You are so loved and thought of. Please let me know if we can do anything at all.
Much love,
Sarah (& Chet) Erwin
You and your precious family continue to be on my heart and in my prayers constantly. God has showered us all with blessings and comfort as we have journeyed down this path with you, Craig and Jodee. I can only try to imagine your pain. I am SO inspired by your strength, wisdom and example. Cade is a precious baby and I am so thankful for the precious memories that you made yesterday and share with your family. Love you guys, Angela
Praying for all of you. May God's hands of peace, healing and comfort surround you all! Love to all!
What a beautiful picture...absolutely beautiful. I have been and will continue to pray for you all.
Cade is beautiful and has impacted so many people! Continued prayers of peace in the coming weeks and months. Your family is SO loved!
What a beautiful and precious little boy. We will continue to keep you all in our prayers for the days and weeks to come. May God continue to give you comfort and strength. Driskill Family
JoDee and Craig,
God gifted you with moments of holding Cade and feeling His presence in sweet Cade's little hands. May those precious moments give you strength and grow forever in your hearts. Cade is pure beauty. Bill and I have cried many sweet and painful tears with you two and your family.
Love you, Terry
He is beautiful!
He is beautiful!!! Love u and will be continuing to pray for you!!!
Post a Comment