Thursday, June 19, 2008

Adi and Julia

Laura came over today so that our girls could meet each other. Julia was born three days after Adi. She has beautiful red hair and looks like her daddy (only prettier). Laura and I enjoyed each other's company and had fun swapping baby stories. It was fun to see the similarities and differences between our sweet girls. I also didn't realize how 'yellow' Adilyn looked until she was next to a pretty pink baby. Maybe we'll spend a little more time in the sun.

2 comments:

ML said...

Oh, I just can't wait to get there this evening to hold her. Tell Craig that it is MY TURN!!! Maybe I'll get to be the baby-hog tonight!!! See you guys soon! Mammie

PrEsToNs said...

She is so beautiful! SO perfect! Sorry I missed your shower my lil sisters wedding shower was at the same time and we had every bit of family in town! I hated to miss it! Lets get together so I can hold her!!!!