Monday, June 2, 2008

Our week in pictures

Adilyn meets cousin Branson.

I think he loves her!

Sitting criss-cross applesauce (that's the 'new' term for Indian style)

Chillin' with Daddy.

Saying bye to Mammie.

Thanks for your help! We miss you!

Mammie's mother's day bracelet with her grandchildren's names on them.

Hangin' out with Aunt Kara.

Getting a sponge bath. Not a favorite.

Such a sad face! I'm cold and nakey. Somebody help me.

We can't end with a sad face. What a pretty girl.

5 comments:

Kara said...

You are right..."what a pretty girl!" :-) I miss her already and I can't wait to see yall this weekend. Love ya! Aunt Kara

ML said...

Oh, my...I miss, miss, miss you guys!! I love my bracelet and the picture that shows it off. I also can't wait for you guys to come to Abilene. IT WILL BE MY TURN TO HOLD HER!!! :) Love you guys, Mammie (aka Baby Hog) :)

Jennifer Nieland said...

It was great seeing you the other day at church! Adilyn is precious!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm nakey sweetie let me just gently rub your little p---y

Anonymous said...

I want to lick it