Adilyn made her first trip to Abilene this weekend. And what an eventful weekend it was. We left my doctor's appointment on Thursday and drove to my parent's house. There, about 25 family and friends were waiting to meet Adi. She was greeted with many hugs and some good lovin'.
On Friday, we hung out at Craig's parent's house. Craig and Branson helped Pappy work in the backyard and had fun playing the flying Nun. (That is the arm cover off of Pappy's recliner on his head! He looked like a Nun!)
Saturday, we went to Brett and Amy's wedding. It was a beautiful event and they both looked wonderful. Craig was in the wedding and was looking pretty studly in his tux! He was a proud Papa showing off his little girl at the reception.

After the wedding, Craig's family all met at his parent's house to meet Adi and eat some good grub. Again, Adilyn was greeted with much love and attention. Uncle Danny, Craig, and Kent are looking up something manly on the internet.
And we can't have a weekend without some form of airplane deal. Craig met another airplane guy and traded one of his planes for this jet. He is pretty pumped about it. He is either in the garage messing with it or reading the manual every evening. He can't wait to get it up in the air. It does have a pretty sweet paint job.





4 comments:
hey, those are some great pictures!! :) When you get the CD you can show all of the pics where I'm NOT being a "baby hog" and everyone else is getting to hold the litte cutie!! My arms are starting to get that "empty" twitch again...I may need to make a quick trip up to LubbockLand and hold the wee-one... I think I hear Adilyn calling me... Love you all, Mammie
Looks like a fun trip to Abilene!
The puppies are cute... and, yes, we are selling them. They are Cairn Terriers, like Toto on the Wizard of Oz. They are great dogs.
We have the mom and dad, Maddie and Max. I'm not much of a dog person, but Zane is. However, I have actually enjoyed them, so I guess that is good!
Hope all is going well with you guys! Adi is so cute!
She is too precious. I really wish we had known y'all were all gathering. We would have loved to meet Adilyn.
Adilyn is so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment