We've been having some computer issues. Both Craig and I are computer savvy but by far not in the computer geek/expert category. I can't get any pictures to load but if you're having Adi picture withdraws, Kara has posted some cute pictures of her here that I've been wanting to post also. Hopefully we can get this 'issue' resolved soon. Craig has already contacted some commputer place to try to fix it. Isn't technology wonderful and frustrating at the same time?!
I've also added her birthday post here. I know, I'm so late. I'll have to add the pictures later.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Here's where we stand now... Kade, Karter, Kolby, Kory, or something else. Kade is my first choice. None of the names just jump out at us. We're open for anything... Who knows, you just might name our baby. :) Can't wait to see pictures when you get them posted!
She is so precious! I love love that toothless grin :) She is getting so big!!
Post a Comment