Thursday, May 15, 2008
Baby on the way!
Craig and I went to the doctor today. We have known for the past two weeks that the baby was some form of breech. Last week, it was almost transverse. I thought maybe it was heading in the right direction. But, today it was a true breech position. Head straight up and bottom straight down. So, we have scheduled a c-section for next week. Tuesday, May 20th will be the birthday! I'm so excited to know there is an end in sight and we finally get to meet this child. I'm also kind of nervous about the c-section. Just the fear of the unknown I suppose. Thanks for your prayers and support. We'll keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
I'm SO excited!!!
I will be praying that everything goes perfectly!!
And I will anxiously be waiting on a phone call!!!
how exciting!! i'm sure you're thrilled and scared at the same time. i'll be praying that it goes great.
I am so excited, I can hardly wait! You two are going to be awesome parents...let the FUN begin! I'm praying too! Love you! Mammie to two (almost!)
oh that is so exciting!! i can't wait to see your precious bundle of joy!!
you guys are going to be AWESOME parents!
oh! and i have a gift for y'all!
yea!!! i expect pictures soon! you're in my prayers jode!
You will do great and everything will be fine! We are excited for you guys and can't wait to meet the little one. Please let us know if you need anything. In the mean time, we are sending up prayers.
Yay!!!! Just two words of advice for the c-section:
stay on top of your meds (don't wait until it starts to hurt...especially in the beginning) and ask for a binder (a stretchy thing to go across your tummy/incision area)....it will make you much more comfortable! You will do great! I'm so excited for you and Craig! Let school know when he/she arrives!
Good Luck to you guys on Tuesday! We will be praying that everything goes well.
~Nikah and BJ
oh, so much to look forward to! take tons of pics! i can't wait to see some!
chrys
Post a Comment