Sunday, May 25, 2008

Visitors

Two of my college roomates, Amber and Kristin and Amber's mom, Jane came to visit on Saturday. This was especially exciting for Kristin because she lives in Mesquite (about 6+ hour away!). Adilyn got some good lovin'. She was passed around and held all day. I don't think she slept a wink in her crib. Oh, well. I'm sure she has many more days of good ol' spoiling ahead of her! Here are some pictures from the day.

Adilyn asleep on Amber
Adilyn and KristinAdilyn and Jane
Kisses from Amber
I've got my eye on you.
Whew! I'm worn out!
Thanks girls! What a fun day!



2 comments:

Greg and Bobbie said...

once again, i'm the only one out of the loop... don't hate me jode! glad you ladies got to see her! but hope you didn't have TOOO much bonding time without me!

Kara said...

I am so so glad that yall are posting more! I love seeing pictures of that darling little girl. Im getting there as fast as I can! I'll see you tomorrow!! Love, Aunt Kara (I just like to write that..hehe)