Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our baby is home!!!

Well, we thought we might be at the hospital until Friday morning... but this morning (thursday) around 9:30, the Doc came in and told us that everything looks great... let me get your paperwork ready so ya'll can go. (he really didn't say ha'll)
So, around 12:00ish... Adilyn got to come home!!! She is loving it... and so is JoDee :) Enjoy the pictures.

-Craigo

4 comments:

Biddy said...

welcome home!!!

she is just beautiful...

of course, with those genes, how could she NOT be!?

Kara said...

I am so glad that you guys are home safe and sound. It sounds like things are going great...I cant wait to come back! Love you guys!

Greg and Bobbie said...

yea! i was wondering... hope you're getting some sleep - welcome to sleeping on the couch :)
keep us posted - good job craig!

ML said...

Oh, she is just as beautiful as I imagined she'd be...I can't wait to get back there today and see you all. Just looking at the pictures makes my arms ache to hold her again but I'll try to share! Love to you three! Mammi